Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:33 AM   #65
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I have not found anything that they'll read.
That's human nature, don't think your clients are in the least special

I work in scientific research, my co-workers are all educated persons with PhD and all you can wish... yet I'm practically the only one who reads the software manuals, or online help, or user forums, or mailing lists, or anything like that. And I'm not talking about office software like Acrobat Reader or PowerPoint, but scientific software that we actually use for our research, and I'm not the "computer guy". The others, of course, prefer to cry, rant and complain until I read the manual and find a solution for them
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote