View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #286
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Hi Kyteflyer. In the current version, by grouping, I mean the author jump list feature (tap the "head" icon next to the sort button). Currently there is a jump list for the Author field. In the next version, there will be a jump list for the Author Sort field as well.

I'm sketching some ideas for better and finer library management including "true" grouping by authors. However, I don't think it will make it into the very next update - there are already about 15 major new features scheduled for that update. It will probably be in the next one.