View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 07:29 PM   #61
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Well I just did this and it was not a FULL backup. Seems like it should be, but afterwards when I went into Movies in iTunes I didn't see my side-loaded videos, and the same goes for books, music, etc. I might have done something wrong, but I don't think so. The side loaded items are still on my iPod, they just didn't get backed up.
Items side-loaded into third-party applications get backed up (unless the app chooses for them not to be), items loaded into the built-in Music, Video, Books categories do not, because it is assumed that these already sit in your iTunes library on the computer, so the iThing version is just a copy.
(Not justifying the distinction, just explaining it.)
murraypaul is online now   Reply With Quote