View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #21674
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I guess I am very lucky. I was quite close the afternoon after I blew my knee out on the slopes. when I was picked up at the e.r., there was a pack of smokes on the console, my hand hovered, and when I didn't succumb to THAT one, I think I knew I had won. it has been over five years now! ;o)

Fourteen years, four months, one day, 3 hours, 17 minutes.
157114 cigarettes not smoked, saving $47,134.23.
Time used for better things: 1 year, 25 weeks, 6 days, 12 hours, 50 minutes.

(The 'time used' part estimates five minutes spent smoking a cigarette)
This is a free aplet that served as a very nice visual 'biofeedback' reward in the first few years of my stopping. I don't look at it very often these days, but it's there if I need it. I LOVE seeing how much money I've been able to use for better things!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote