View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #97
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
As I said, pointless talking to you. In my absolute last contribution to this thread, I refuse to engage with as intransigent a person as you any longer.
I hope it will remain that way. This is the fourth or fifth occasion that you have come out of the woodwork and wasted everyone's time with your bizarre vendetta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Eh? I just reread this thread and until you and Bilbo started arguing about the Kindle app the worst anyone had said about Apple was "Then the mini, like most Apple products, is stuck in it's own little world."

The rest was reasonable discussion which was pretty on topic for the impact that an Amazon phone might have.

Graham
ApK's post wasn't really negative at all. That would not have been my first choice of comment to single out.

You are stretching the bounds of my credulity, Graham. I find it difficult to believe you are not aware of exactly what I referenced, both in this thread and elsewhere.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote