View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:11 PM   #1580
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra 2
Thanks, pdurrant. I cut and pasted your post onto a sticky note to serve as a daily reminder. I amended #3 (for myself): Only exceptions are most recent in series by favorite authors and the current selection of the MR Book Club.

My pledge to myself is to keep to these guidelines now and throughout 2013.

So far, I read 182 books this year (most recently Moby Dick, long on my TBR list) and will most likely finish 4-5 more before New Year's Day. Still, at that rate, I own enough books to keep me busy for perhaps seven more years. Ridiculous.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote