View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #82
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
pooh - you really do need a video of the Christmas wrapping sessions to remember those good times.
Sweetpea - we use to do the same with video days when we lived so far away from family. They have become some of our great memories of Christmas time.
desertblues - Merry Christmas!
Chi Cygni - I know you will have everything ready and everyone will have a fantastic time. Just don't forget to stop and enjoy it all too.
VR - Celtic Christmas 3 the Windham Hill Sampler was one that I don't have and will have to look it up.
dg - thanks for keeping this up. I love to pop in and check this thread in the middle of my stress time.

Kenny G - Sleigh Ride
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote