View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:44 PM   #50
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by louwin View Post
No, they are NOT DRMed....

Just public domain User Manuals etc

Specific examples of the Apps please.....

I had a quick search a while ago and none came to mind

Again TIA....
My desktop on which I had all such apps crashed and died a few days ago. I haven't used any of those apps in a LONG time so I cannot remember the app names nor look them up on my desktop. Google will probably be a good tool in finding some though. I know how much of a PITA it is to have rubbish for titles when trying to find a specific document.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote