View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:31 AM   #16
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: Kindle3-3G, Archos 43, Samsung S3
I think that forsooth might be thinking that it would benefit the forum to continue an interesting thread that has attracted some controversy by warning certain posters to stay out of that thread, setting the program parameters so that the thread is on ignore for those posters or by just deleting their posts in that thread as quickly as possible.

Other methods which include suspending or banning are of course possible.

Personally, I think that killing the thread is unnecessary for the most part but maybe the above methods are not practical. That cap of power and responsibility is not sitting on my head.

Last edited by frahse; 12-20-2012 at 04:58 AM.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote