View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:04 PM   #246
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I absolutely love the show. How can that be for young adults only?
Well, in Canada this is an all-ages show, not just for YA, which is why they give such prominence to Lou's storyline as well, though I understand the books were written as YA to begin with. I've read from the Wikipedia articles (I used to edit in the new episode synopses after a fresh one aired) that they changed some storylines from the books, and of course the setting is different, but overall they should be roughly the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I am so happy I can find them (sometimes) on Youtube otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch them.
I don't know where you live or how the shipping would work out, but right now if you're interested, the first four seasons of Heartland on DVD are on sale for only $19.99 each in Canadian dollars (half-price and at least $10 off what Amazon US charges; they want $31 for the Xmas special, which is only $9 up here ) at Amazon.ca. They've got bonus extra interviews and featurettes with the actors and crew members.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote