View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #14
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnemcc87 View Post
  • How many Kindles have you owned, and which ones were they?
  • What made you purchase a Kindle in the first place?
  • What features do you love most about the Kindle?
  • Do you think that the Kindle Fire will be bigger and better than the iPad?
  • Where do you download you’re e-books?
  • Do you have anything to say about the work of Jeff Bezos, who is the creator of Amazon and Kindle?
I own 1 Kindle, the K4 non-touch one, black.

I was looking to replace an older e-reader and the Kindle was the cheapest one with a good reputation available.

I like the long battery life, fast page-turns, and being able to sync wirelessly.

I don't know if the Kindle Fire will be bigger and better than the iPad. I will say that I would probably buy the former in preference to the latter, because of price among other considerations.

I download my e-books anywhere that I can get them free or cheap--the library (Overdrive), Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, lending sites, whatever. (I use blogs and forums to monitor free offers and bargains).

Jeff Bezos is some kind of scary genius business person. Comparable to people like Bill Gates who are good at seizing an opportunity, developing the technology and TAKING OVER THE WORLD.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote