View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #22585
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Good morning, everyone! I'm getting waaay too involved in that darn P&R thread for my own sanity... I've come home now to find a bit of peace... And a big mug of Ahmad 'English Breakfast' tea and a slice of chicken with a bit of broccoli for color!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Keemun in my cup.
I actually feel 'rich' with my new stash of Keemun that I picked up the other day. I've never had a full kilo of a really great tea before. And as it's all packed in 100gm vacuum bags, I know it will stay fresh for the three days it takes me to drink it all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I had some Ahmad English Breakfast Tea today - it was in a gift basket one of our vendors left at the business today. Smooth & rich!
Isn't that great stuff?!? I think it's one of the real treasures of the black tea world. It's cheaper than most other brands, and tastes better too! The shop I've been buying it from sells it for about $7 UDS for 250gm! But it was on sale the last time I passed through that shop so I bought some extra tins! Do be careful when you go to buy it... Ahmad sells three different English Breakfast teas... I find two of them HORRIBLE! Only the one called just 'English Breakfast' tastes good, and to me, it tastes great!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote