Originally Posted by NACarter
Here is my MyClippings file from a Kindle 4 No Touch. Would you be able/prepared to produce an import pattern for it? I would appreciate it!
Thanks for the file! It included a lot of edge cases I hadn't handled yet.
The short answer is that I have it working. You can download the new 0.6 from my site and it will include a code fix plus the new pattern. If you find any additional issues, please let me know!
The long answer is:
- Your location ranges were being displayed as 1039-40 instead of 1039-1040. I adjusted the logic to support ranges coded this way.
- The package being used to handle date & time doesn't support the "GMT+1:00" coding.
- I got it working by excluding this part of the time/date from the date matching algorithm. I believe the software will use your local time anyway so this won't be a big deal.
- The package being used to handle date & time is supposed to support a 2 digit year (like your file). It is not working properly.
- I created a workaround that calls python's built in method which supports a 2 digit year without issue.