View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:26 AM   #139
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Dang. Story got rejected by the editors who invited me to submit -- not enough emphasis on technology.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, as it will allow me to break out of the 10,000 length limit and explore a couple of side issues I had to prune for the original submission. Kind of a bummer anyway, though...
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote