View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #45
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
iTunes wiped out your emails? What?
Yep. It was back when I still used Outlook. When iTunes was set up for a new iPad it asked if I wanted to sync the emails on the iPad with Outlook. Unfortunately the options available were very poorly written and I chose the wrong option which replaced my emails in Outlook with the ones on my new iPad. Since there were no emails on the new iPad I wound up with zero emails in Outlook. I cannot remember the precise labels for the options, but they certainly were confusing and the one I chose did the opposite of what I thought it would. Another time I had my contacts erased due to a similar set of circumstances. I no longer use Outlook nor keep my mail on my computer only, it is now a cloud based IMAP account.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote