View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Reventlov
Reventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 non touch (k4nt)
*to use anything else from as i understand i need atleast to get kite installed but without USBNetworking i cant do so (and it seems my K4NT doesnt have SSH in diags.)*
This is not a problem, you just have to jailbreak your K4NT, and then to type ;debugon then ~usbnetwork on the keyboard of your K4NT.
Follow this article for jailbreaking: http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kind...king#Jailbreak
SSH on the diag partition isn't installed anymore on new kindle I guess.
Tell me if you get a working term (I'm searching for one, too).
good luck.
Reventlov is offline   Reply With Quote