View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:37 AM   #12
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony650
I spend way too much time in front of a computer, have done for years - and many years ago I began to develop problems with my wrists (presumably something like carpal tunnel syndrome although I never went to a doctor about it). I started using Microsoft Natural Keyboards and that seemed to solve it - but the keyboards are not small. These days I've moved on to a Kinesis Freestyle (the MS keyboards don't have the quality they used to have).

As a result, partly out of being so long used to big bent keyboards, and partly because of the "condition" - whatever it is - I have trouble with small or cramped keyboards, even laptops. I can use them for a short time but I quickly get uncomfortable - and I spend way to much time thinking about where the keys are to write very fast. So for now I am tied either to my desktop or to a system that will accept an external keyboard if I want to do any serious work. And, of course, needing a large external keyboard makes everything that much less portable.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote