View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #9
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
I have the Asus TF101 with its dock and it is a good bit small to type on. Its one thing for updating twitter/facebook - a different world for writting. I have a Dell 17" monster that I travel with - planing to move to a Macbook Pro 15 Retina (work is paying, else I could never afford it!) but even then I found the keyboard hard to use. I much prefer the curve style keyboards which are tough to find.

Go to Bestbuy or some other store, open notepad on the machines and start typing. Type for a good few pages if need be. See how they feel. For writing the keyboard is the most critical piece, IMO.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote