Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #89
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Upgraded to 2.3.1 last night (Winnipeg, MB, Canada). Had a couple problems: it opened the book I was on to a different page than I actually was on and the device would not go to sleep through the power switch or the sleep cover. This morning I signed out of my Kobo account and then signed back in (as suggested earlier) and after quite a lengthy period of re-processing every book in my library, all seems well now.

Haven't had too much time to play with it, but I like the new home screen. I do wish they would roll out some of the new functionality for epubs & kepubs simultaneously.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote