View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 04:53 PM   #7
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Nook
Hi thinkpad,

My earlier writing did tend to be a bit immature. It was like I was writing from my teenage brain, and I still have some of that quality to my writing. I don't fully understand it. With everything I write, I get better though.

The next book is going to resume with Liselle and Vevin 9 months after the events of the Willden Trilogy. I'm nearly halfway through with the first draft. It'll probably be out in summer.

Thank you for reading.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote