View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #22
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
I gave splitting up my stylesheet a try last night, I like this! It seems to work nicely. I put the text of the book as the main stylesheet, then created another stylesheet for pages that may get styled a little differently, like title page, preface, dedication, contents, copyright and so forth.

For a single chapter that needed extra styling, I added a specific stylesheet just for that chapter.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote