View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #190
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by davem2bits View Post
Thank you for pointing that out. I guess this version isn't as useless as I thought it was. I noticed that on an ebook, if the book outline in the upper right corner is black instead of light gray, the ebook is available.

Do you know if there is some way to exclude the romance/erotica/drivel that is so prevalent in new additions to libraries since the popularity of Fifty Shades... I don't want to have to wade thru that stuff to find something I want to read.
You can sort by category under the New eBooks Link. No way to exclude. I read strictly romance so I only use that category when looking for new books. It may take a bit of time to go through multiple categories but that's the only way I know of.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote