Thread: Odyssey Currently Reading
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Currently Reading

Did anyone find out yet where the Odyssey (Frontlight) stores the info which books I'm currently reading?
I can't find any hint of this in the database (system/library) or anywhere else in the system folder.
The reason I ask is that I hope to find out why books on the SD card do not show up there. Is there a trick to have them sow up there? Maybe like having a "Digital Editions" folder where the books have to be stored on the card? (Tried that, does not work)
Is there any known way to mount the system partition or access it via telnet or anything like that?
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote