View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #381
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
I've enjoyed many of Reynolds' works, but Chasm City was so dark and depressing I just couldn't get into it.
Oh, thanks. The only book I have read by Reynolds is Century Rain, which I liked but which didn't blow me away, so I thought I'd give him a second chance. But then, I don't always mind dark and depressing if the story is interesting, so I won't give up quite yet.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote