View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:02 AM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by book64 View Post
Also how do I get my interface to look the same as the picture? lol
As itimpi states you can change the sections shown by clicking the icons in the lower right. If you are referring to the icons you can replace any icons you wish, read this post for more info.

The Favourites star is a Plugin and the toolbar can be changed via Preferences - Toolbar. You can also make more cosmetic changes under Preferences - Look and Feel - Main Interface. I picked up the trash can here in Mobileread somewhere.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	403.3 KB
ID:	97810  
Attached Images

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-17-2012 at 08:13 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote