View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #27
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony650
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I'm looking for a pre-reader for my book Don Quixote, Warlord of Mars. It's a planetary romance/chivalrous romance. [...]
It's not a long novel, about 53,000 words. I'd be willing to read your novel if you will read mine. Thanks.
Is this intended/hoped to be anything like the style of Michael Moorcock's Michael Kane series ("City of the Beast" etc.)? And those I think were a sort of homage to Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter series.

If that's a yes, then you can count me in. What's the etiquette for this thread? Do I just PM you with my email address?
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote