View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:21 AM   #25
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There's an 1.33 (eng/aus) on the radar now.

It adds this message: "We encourage you to make your purchases of eBooks from the Google Play store at play.google.com/store/books You will be able to read anybooks you purchases through Google Play on your Story HD device."

Heh. Anyone ever buy books through Google for the Story HD? Not me. So yay.

The "browse more at google ebookstore" may be replaced with a "sign in with your google account", at least there are changed welcome screens which show that. Purchase books from Google play on your computer, refresh your library on your device.

Whatever.

In the language file they also added a <opt_page_display_on>Page Display On</opt_page_display_on> and same for page_display_off, but as of now this seems to be a dud as it's not referenced anywhere. I would be more than happy to see such an option, but as of now it's not in there as far as I can tell.

Still it's amazing to see that someone at iriver is still doing something.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote