Thank you for that. I wouldn't have guessed Tyre if you hadn't given the clue of its starting with T - I just remember that she had come from somewhere else and then founded Carthage.
Okay here's a quick quiz for people to knock over:
1. Which fictional character had a manion at West Egg, Long Island?
2. Which Ernest Hemingway novel was published after his death?
3. Which spy novelist once called James Bond “the ultimate prostitute”?
4. Who won a Pulitzer Prize for his novel The Caine Mutiny?
5. What was the name of the Trojan lover of Helen of Troy?
6. Where does a librocubicularist read?
7. Which painter was the subject of Somerset Maugham’s book The Moon and Sixpence?
8. What was the occupation of Oscar Madison in Neil Simon’s The Odd Couple?
9. Name the suburban housewife and mother of three who wrote The Feminine Mystique.
10. Which English author spent a few months of 1922 in the coastal town of Thirroul, south of Sydney?