View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalake View Post
Bottom line - it looks as if it's a problem between the iPhone and the KT, and not anything to do with the KT software as such.
From something said elsewhere by a Kobo person, there may have been a problem on the server. I think it hit people with multiple devices more than others. I suspect it is related to the server not handling different versions of the devices and apps properly. At least for myself and a couple of others I have talked to, this seemed to be the case.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote