View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #34
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Spoiler:
Well, when I'm on amazon.de it does show prices (although I can't find that particular version either). But it also does so on amazon.com for every other book I could find. Even if I take the exact same url and do nothing but exchange the .com for .de or vice versa, it has prices for both sites, in $ or in , depending on which site, obviously.

Also, when I'm on amazon.com it says the following:
"Great news! You can now shop for digital content at Amazon.de in Euros. Learn more about transferring to Amazon.de

Have you moved recently? You may change your country on the Manage Your Kindle page."

On amazon.de it says: "Great news! You can now shop for digital content at Amazon.de in Euros. Learn more about transferring to Amazon.de

Have you moved recently? You may change your country on the Manage Your Kindle page."

pseudo-edit:

Just fixed it.. it was behaving strangely (see the spoiler section if you're curious) and the reason was that even though I had moved my account to amazon.com, it didn't move my particular device. Once I did, it worked perfectly fine
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote