View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #31
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxpas View Post
So, I just changed my Kindle account from Germany to US and now I'm trying to buy the "Complete Sherlock Holmes Kindle Edition" which supposedly is free at the moment and it says so in the bestseller list.. when I click on it, though, it doesn't give me an option to buy and says "pricing information not available".. does anyone else have that problem?
That means that your store is not switched over. It might also not work from your Kindle. If you see "pricing information not available" in a browser, than you have to wait until your account is switched over to US. You might not even qualify without providing a US-address.

I just bought some of the free sherlock holmes books just to see if it worked - worked just fine. Does the german store not have them for free?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote