View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #667
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I prefer Stock firmware to Rockbox. It does everything you need it to do. If you want to listen to anything with DRM on it. Rockbox can't do that and once install it's possible even if you rollback it wont let you play DRM files.

I listen to alot of Audiobooks WMA that are DRM. It's great because they never expire so once I check them out I can listen to them and then delete when done. No standing in lines again.
Ok then, no longer interested in Rockbox, whatever it is. I pick up WMA audiobooks from the library and, like you, I like to listen to them on my own time and delete the files after. My other Sansa player (which reminds, I need to pass it on to someone) used to let me do that and I plan to do the same with my new Clip.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote