View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:00 AM   #79
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmavisO View Post
PM to Howingwolf.
I'm not the last one in this chain.

The way it works is you read the first post for any special instructions in addition to the link I posted above.

Then go through the thread looking for the last 'PM to' post. That is the person you send the PM to.

Remember to post your 'PM to' message in the thread first, THEN send the PM with your email address.

If you're joining a chain late then you'll probably see a post about someone holding the code(s) for the next person. In this case it's KentE.

When you've redeemed the code(s), post another message to the thread saying you've received/redeemed them and who the new code(s) have been passed to or if you're the last one in the chain, that you're holding them for next person.

What I suggest you do is set up two spare email addresses. Gmail works but gift certificates have a tendancy to end up in the spam folder so you do need to keep an eye on that.

One email address is the one you give out to people to send you the code(s). The other is kept solely for you to send gift certificates to yourself if you are the last person in the chain.

I hope this clarifies things a bit. If you have any other questions then please ask and one of us will try to help.

EDIT:

It may help to look at some of the older threads from before this weekend to see how it works normally.

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 12-16-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Howlingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote