View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:34 AM   #40
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
That is a classic example of a missing dialogue quote. I have a macro for that, but I haven't made it available. It catches al instances, but in some books it doesn't work because of the style. For example for an extended dialogue on a new line starts with an opening quote without closing it on the line above. The macro does help, but cannot auto correct that.

This particular macro made me see just how much physical books mess up the quotes.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote