View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 06:56 AM   #226
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Whats next:

I am was working on getting the 3 version to not suck when emulating X.

a pointless task as the FB version is fine. but it got my head into the code
Spoiler:

When we have a version of x for the 3 that can manage native e-ink updates it will work better. The above screenshot suffers from lag as I am running it via an vnc yoke.

Let me have a look at getting this solid on the 5 then i will go back.

Sound is indeed on the list. having a think about that next

actually the dithering does work better on side scrolling adventures for some reason via the vnc. I should figure out why.

there is an issue where long pressed keys are unpressed.
this needs fixing for driving games etc. doable no doubt.

Touchscreen support has also been added to the FB version of the fbgnuboy build on the touch. to give us options going forward. But I will be focusing on the X version on the touch from now on for a while I think.

Last edited by twobob; 12-18-2012 at 10:30 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote