View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #14872
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle KB, Kindle PW 1 & 2, Kindle Fire 2, iPad Mini
Cool Mortal Instruments

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I finished L.W. Patricks' Shadow of Wrath and enjoyed it though it was a little darker than I might have liked. I liked it enough so that I'll probably read his next book when it's released.

I was looking at videos on YouTube and found a trailer for a movie to be released next summer called City of Bones and thought to myself, 'That's the first of Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series'. So I decided to read it next.
I completed reading City of Bones and enjoyed it so much that I went and picked up a copy of the next one in the series, City of Ashes and have begun reading it.

Oh, I agree with all the And Then There Were None comments I've seen here recently!

Last edited by alansplace; 12-15-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: add info
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote