View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #14
Reventlov
Reventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 non touch (k4nt)
Ok, so, I reinstalled librerator. And now my kindle is again acting strange.
I followed the instruction for k4nt here: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=198742
I opened a pdf, set the bbox, read some text. Then I used "Exit Librerator" from the menu to exit the programm, but it keeps showing me the File Chooser Menu. That's the current situation. (last time, I used the home button, it showed me an error message, something about a delay of 5 sec, and then my kindle was bricked)
So, I'm waiting for instruction to exit librerator.

Edit: I have a full root access over wifi, if you need some logs without modifying the current situation.

Last edited by Reventlov; 12-15-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Reventlov is offline   Reply With Quote