Thread: Tools Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #929
freewheeling
Connoisseur
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
I installed Duokan on my Kindle 2i but have never been able to get it to work. I suspect it's interfering with the regular OS somehow but because I can't get it to boot up by pressing the "Q" key I can't uninstall it. Is there a way to manually uninstall this? If I get rid of it at least I can eliminate that as a possible cause for the spontaneous reboot that happens about once a day.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote