PRS-T1 becomes unresponsive
A couple of months ago my rooted PRS-T1 started becoming unresponsive at times. This would happen while browsing, while changing dictionary, while highlighting text or while opening a large ebook.
Not knowing what the problem was I uninstalled most of my applications but the problem remained. So I installed the restore-set to remove rooting. The problem persisted.
At this point I tried the uboot's sdrecovery package but this gave me problems (asked for settings at each reboot. So I installed first boroda's sdrecovery package followed by restore-set but the problem didn't go.
I tried removing the adb enable package (rupor's) and reinstalling it. None worked.
I tried a factory reset. No go.