View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:21 AM   #69
grechzoo
Enthusiast
grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 or Sony PRS
hah, damnt hat spoiler.

but yeah, i noticed that in the photo, you notice it a LOT less on the screen itself, the camera seems to accentuate it in the photo.

really im over the moon with it. way better contrast and way easier to read. no eye strain, and i dont have to fiddle with terribly uneven kindle light accessories, not to mention those lights last like a few weeks before dying.

totally worth the money. just wanted to make sure it wasn't worse than average, which i see it is not. so im good

Last edited by grechzoo; 12-15-2012 at 07:24 AM.
grechzoo is offline   Reply With Quote