View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:15 AM   #68
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by grechzoo View Post
I just managed to snag one from waterstones yesterday, (They got a delivery in that day)

here's a pic of it with full light. the only fault i can spot is the slightly darkish shadows at the bottom, is this normal? if so im fine with it (honestly doesn't bother me), but if its not normal, I still would like to know.

hope you guys can let me know.
Yes that one looks good. Do NOT let anyone talk you into believing that it is bad. If you only think that there is something wrong, then your mind will make it so. The shadows at the bottom cannot be avoided as there is 4 leds, and there has to be a gap between each. As you notice it stops even before the text starts, so nothing to worry about.

If you are happy, that is all that matters.

For anybody else that does not agree with me, read the spoiler. Don't open it though if you think the screen looks good.
Spoiler:
Yes, there is slight a greenish discoloration in the middle, I can see that. I am not (color) blind. Remember this is not your Paperwhite, it is his. Don't nitpick him into believing that it is "the worst ever". The Image quality is not the greatest, it is entirely possible that a bad camera is at fault for it.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote