View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 10:37 AM   #7
timezone
Addict
timezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Windows Phone7, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Format C: View Post
Give a look at PDF Creator.
It's free, and it can save you time by defining a custom page size (the iLiad screen).
And save a Word template: you won't redo the same formatting everytime.

If you've got some spare time, you can also give Open Office a try: I can give you two templates (one for full screen iPdf, and one for the iLiad original one), and after that it's just a matter of "save to pdf"...

;-)
When I first installed PDF Creator I got an error. I will reinstall it again and give it a try. It took forever to figure out some basic info with Nitro but it really is an excellent program and the tech support is also excellent. Now that I have the custom page issue resolved the problem now has to do with only displaying half the page. I am curious to see what happens with PDF Creator. I won't be able to do much until later this evening.

I will stay with Nitro if I am unable to create links with PDF Creator and of course if I still have display issues with PDF Creator.
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote