View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:37 AM   #144
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
I liked the time I hit the wrong button (release to workflow rather than run job) and the system crashed so bad I had to reboot. Development response "you're not supposed to release from production queue, just run job." I put a ticket in for them to fail the release *gracefully* with a meaningful error message. Like they're going to be able to ensure the end users never make a very-easy-to-make mistake! And I wasn't even a usability tester, I was just the data person helping out who had no instructions on how to run the job.
Exactly! I think it's just human nature for the developer to say, "That's not a bug, you did it wrong!" *chuckle*

elemenop, it's way more fun to just complain than test!!! Don't go shooting down our fun!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote