View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 05:51 AM   #10
Vivienne04
Vivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura aboutVivienne04 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
Just to let you all know that I contacted a Kobo technician via live chat that evening (as the "syncing ereader" message had been stuck on the first book for nearly 6 hours! We tried a factory reset via the touch screen, then via a paperclip, then via a paperclip plus holding the "home" button for 15 secs, then via a paperclip plus holding the "on" switch for 20 secs. Nothing.....so she escalated the problem to a "second tier". An hour or so later I received an email asking for various bits of information (name/address/where bought/when bought/model no. etc. two days later I received a second email advising me to go to the shop where bought from, to ask for a returns form so that Kobo can either repair or replace my ereader. The sales assistant also tried to sync but the same thing happened (and by the way, she told me that the paperclip ploy doesn't work with a Kobo Touch!). So I'm sending it back today aagghh!
Vivienne04 is offline   Reply With Quote