Originally Posted by Dabon
After being done with the document setting, I print it using Adobe 8 Professional, that does let you add custom Paper size (mine = Custom iliad: 4.88"x5.98"), By printing to PDF.
1. Begin by selecting to print PDF
2. Click on Properties
3. Click on Adobe PDF settings
4. Click on Add custom Page size and create you custom Page
You will have to print a pdf document with that custom size at least one time before Adobe retain that setting. After you are good to go....
5. Close the PDF printer (after your initial set up and print), try to reprint in PDF and you should be able following 220.127.116.11, to selection your custom page size in the drop down window " Adobe Pdf page size"
6. Click OK, and OK ...et VOILA!!! a beautiful document.
Emailing back and forth with Nitro Tech support I have the links working on the table of contents and now I can get the correct page size. My only problem is when I use the correct page size the print only displays on half the page. When I pick 8 /2 x 11 or even 7.17 x 10.12 which is B5 I get a full page of text. I don't understand why I don't see a full screen of text when I use the correct size.
Originally Posted by Shaggy
I can't help you with the rest, but the reason jumping pages is slower is because the iLiad will normally pre-load the next page in the PDF while you're reading the current page. That way, when you want to turn a single page it's already in memory and just needs to refresh the screen. When you jump pages, it has to find the page you want and load it first and then refresh the screen, so it's slower.
From what I have seen I agree. The page turning is easy. Jumping across pages can be slow especially with a graphic. I have a very simple line graphic with some shading and it takes forever to load.