View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #22
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
bold me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
So, the PW is now in Germany and, strangely, can access the German kindle store. I wonder if it was a fluke that the store renained US regardless of the language seected when I tried it.
Or maybe it wasn't a fluke and the Kindle beeing physically in Germany makes a difference. Just like it was near impossible to buy the untranslated UK version Harry Potter books in the US when they just came out.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote