View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #35138
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
With a few push buttons you can change the tuning and experience what music sounded like in the days before J.S. Bach and the well-tempered claviers.
What a world we live in today...

Quote:
As for making octave notes sound out sympathetically, I believe you need an acoustic for that.
That makes sense. When I tune to the tuning above, I can make the one guitar sound like three are playing together in octaves. Sounds impressive, but in fact, pretty easy, especially if I play the melody line just on one string like a dulcimer...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote