View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
joshi
joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle All
Thank you for the input.

These are my dads suggestions per my request (with my notes following in brackets):

THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF HOWARD HUGHES : A Billionaire's Confession of a Bizarre Life
(This addition may be pushing it since currently this Fictional work is in 'Biographies & memoirs' category?)

JAILING : The Prison Memoir of Novelist Clifford Irving
(Cover picture shows: JAILING: The Prison Memoirs of 00040, AKA Clifford Irving)
Which I prefer and would simply add the word 'Novelist', is this cool with Amazon I wonder?

TOM MIX AND PANCHO VILLA : A Historical Romance of Mexico and the Old West

FAKE! : The True Story of the Greatest Art Forger of the 20th Century
(I just changed to same as hardback edition: Fake! The Story of Elmyr De Hory, the Greatest Art Forger of Our Time)

TRIAL : A Texas Courtroom Thriller

FINAL ARGUMENT : A Florida Courtroom Thriller

THE ANGEL OF ZIN : A Novel of Nazis, Death Camps, and the Holocaust

DADDY’S GIRL : A True Story of Multiple Murder, Incest, and Texas Justice
(This is already done as it exists in Hardback like this)

DIABLO VALLEY: A Saga of Empire in the Old West

THE SPRING : A Colorado Courtroom Thriller

BLOOMBERG DISCOVERS AMERICA : A Jew’s Dangerous Journey through the Old South

I REMEMBER AMNESIA : An East Hampton Courtroom Thriller

Please let me know your thoughts on this?
Especially No.1

Best,
Josh
joshi is offline   Reply With Quote