View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #910
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaelThunderwing View Post
did and it Lives! by thte time it booted back up, the batter was down to 1/4th icon, so now i have a K3 and K4! though the back side is a lil roughed up when opend it up

went to setup Wifi, this is slightly odd. "wifi MAC Address: unavilable"
Serial Number (all 0's)
now this IS a Wifi only, however the teardown showed it had the 3G modem but the SIM slot isnt there, but for "Network Capability it shows Wifi & 3G"

thats teh Only thing i need to fix is Wifi this was done with 3.3 Bootloader image, + 3.4 Kernel and Rootfs surprisingly the MMC was NOT blank, all my books and collections are still there!

ok Apparently it cant Reset to factory defaults either O-o
If the debricking image was configured for 3G, you kindle will show as having 3G even if it does not have 3G hardware.

Another thread (for the PW) discussed the config file changes used to enable or disable 3G, and would apply similarly for other kindle models as well.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote