View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #5
Reventlov
Reventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 non touch (k4nt)
I try really hard but I find nothing about liberator on the forums (only message about liberator, but no links).
I tried to install Coolreader but I get a *The device is not registered as a Test Kindle to run this title. Please ask the developer to add this device to the list of registered Test Kindles.* message.
I tried to add the developper keys as suggested in one post, it doesn't work (I rebooted).
I tried to follow that, too, same issue: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=136
I'll try to use kite tomorrow, good night.
Reventlov is offline   Reply With Quote